Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ruffian Fashion Show

Yesterday morning was the RUFFIAN fashion show..
I just have to say wow! Thanks to my friend Crystal Kim the associate designer , I am always lucky enough to catch almost every season of fashion week. 
I absolutely love, love. loveed the show! I don't think I have ever been disappointed by any show. The masterminds of the beautiful designs,  Brian Wolk and Claude Morais did an amazing job!

The makeup and hair of course were fabbbb as well. Who wouldn't love a high clean bun! The models had glowing skin, with hints of highlighted cheeks and pink lips.

Later that night I went to the after party that Marc Jacob's boyfriend and Iris ( one of the models in the show) hosted. Its always a little intimidating to be surrounded by fashion people.. but I had lots of fun!

Thanks to my best crystal, for giving me the opportunity to attend the fabulous events!

Pics will be posted soon!




the makeup and hair. love it!
still at work, after the show

the designers and their associate designer

me and a friend after the show

the shoes from the fashion show.. ugh to die for!

mens louboutins. so badass

No comments:

Post a Comment