Tuesday, April 26, 2011

YouTube Sensation!!

Recently, Ive been watching a lot of  YouTube Tutorials..
Its amazing to see so many talented people there really are in this world.  Most of the tutorials are Celebrity inspired  makeovers, showing the viewer step-by-step how the look can be achieved. You can obviously tell these artists put a lot of time and effort into what they do whether it is simply a hobby or their career.

So the main question..
Should I follow the YouTube sensation and film tutorials as well?
I absolutely love what I do~
Hmmm being in front of a camera?  Not to sure about that...

I actually did my first video audition for a new reality show that is being produced by the Style Network..
I had to post  a video of myself talking about how I got into makeup .. It was so nerve wrecking.

Click the link to check it out!
http://www.audish.com/vicky.chae/auditions

Vote for me!
Wait and see if I actually decide to start my very own makeup tutorials~

No comments:

Post a Comment